Click on the tabs to view more information on our activities.
Experimental Biology 2020 Symposium of the American Physiological Society
The Protective Arm of the Renin-Angiotensin System – 30 April 2021 (2.00 -3.30 pm)
Chairs: Rhian Touyz, Glasgow and Thomas Unger, Maastricht
• The meaning of Mas – Michael Bader, Max-Delbrück-Center for Molecular Medicine (MDC)
• The many aspects of cross-talk between the AT2-receptor and Mas – Ulrike Muscha
Steckelings, University of Southern Denmark
• The protective ACE2/Ang 1-7/Mas axis in stroke – Colin Sumners College of Medicine,
University of Florida Gainesville
• Novel therapeutic approaches upregulating the ACE2/angiotensin-(1-7)/Mas axis –
Ludovit Paulis, Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
• AT2 agonists as treatment for vascular damage associated to obesity – Marta Gil-Ortega, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Madrid
Joint webinar ECCR – Turkish Society of Pharmacology
On behalf of the organizing committee of the ECCR & Turkish Society of Pharmacology (TFD), we would like to thank you most sincerely for the great success of the joint webinar Covid-19 and the Cardiovascular System: From Basic Mechanisms to Clinical Perspectives.
The webinar attracted more than 500 participants of which 7,7% were Undergraduate Students, 14,1% Master Students, 35% PhD Students and 42% Academicians.
We received extremely positive feedback from people across the world, both regarding the webinar content and structure, as well as the technical support.
You can watch or download the video of the webinar by clicking here.