You can pay your membership online but if you would prefer to pay by invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, institution, address, and membership type and we will send you an invoice for BACS payment.
The ECCR Committee are pleased to confirm that membership is now open. Please see below for further benefits and details of ECCR membership.
Benefits to members:
Participation in a dynamic, vibrant and engaging society that engenders cutting edge research and advances in the field of hypertension and cardiometabolic health and disease with a gender dimension.
• Access to research networks across Europe, providing opportunities for collaborative projects and grants.
• Opportunities for career development through webinars, journal clubs, workshops, symposia and other activities (free access).
• Reduced registration fees for the annual scientific conference.
• Access to regular newsletters
• Associate Membership for undergraduate students (BSc, MSc).
• Early career researchers will especially benefit from:
o Opportunities to engage with the Early Career Researcher (ECR) Network
o Access to Mentorship
o Awards for trainees and early career researchers
o Opportunities/support to attend cardiovascular research summer schools in Europe
Membership of the ECCR is available on three levels:
• Ordinary Membership – open to those who have made substantial contributions to research in cardiovascular disease.
• Post-doctoral Fellows Membership – open to anyone active in the field of Cardiovascular Research for 3 years, after which they will become Ordinary Members
• Student Membership – open to BSc, MSc and PhD students working in the field of cardiovascular medicine who have not yet published sufficiently to qualify for full membership.
Membership is currently open to all members of the scientific community and acceptance is on payment of subscription, please click on the link below to pay.
• €70 for Full Membership (established investigators)
• €25 for Post-Doctoral Fellows
• €20 for PhD Students
• Free for MSc and Undergraduate Students
• Honorary Membership