The ECCR leadership is committed to continued growth of our Society and to providing an annual meeting of the highest scientific quality.
We are excited that we are now in a strong position to develop our membership and we hope that every member will appreciate the value of being part of the ECCR community. We look forward to your continued support as we grow as a Society in the coming months.
The ECCR Committee are pleased to confirm that membership is now open. Please see below for further details and the benefits of ECCR membership.
The ECCR Committee are pleased to offer the following benefits to members.
- Participation in a dynamic, vibrant and engaging society that engenders cutting edge research and advances in the field of cardiovascular health and disease with a gender dimension.
- Access to research networks across Europe, providing opportunities for collaborative projects and grants.
- Opportunities for career development through workshops and symposia.
- Reduced registration fees for the annual scientific conference.
- Access to regular newsletters
- Associate Membership for undergraduate students (BSc, MSc).
- Early career researchers will especially benefit from:
- Opportunities to engage with the Early Career Researcher (ECR) Network
- Access to the Mentorship scheme
- Awards for trainees and early career researchers
- Opportunities/support to attend cardiovascular research summer schools in Europe
€70 for Full Membership (established investigators)
€25 for Post-Doctoral Fellows
€20 for PhD Students
Free for MSc and Undergraduate Students
Please click here to complete the membership form.